Common Securitization Solutions (CSS) is seeking a Director, Human Resources – Compensation, Benefits and Performance Management to join our team of talented professionals in Bethesda, Maryland.
How many times in your career do you get the opportunity to do something that’s never been done? To create something that will change an entire industry? CSS is building the Common Securitization Platform to issue and manage mortgage securities. We’re looking for people who can walk in two worlds – a start-up environment where development is collaborative and rapid; and a production environment where we run and monitor the performance of the platform. Longer-term, this platform could serve the entire US housing finance industry. Sound transformative? It is. Come join us and help create something remarkable.
The Director, Human Resources – Compensation, Benefits and Performance Management, will provide strategic direction and develop of these key HR functions. CSS views this position and hire as a key participant in our HR succession plan.
This position will interact with all levels of the company including executive leaders and the Board of Managers.
Key Job Functions
· Regularly refresh the scope of associate competencies to align to the growth and changes in the business.
· Ensure the company mission statement and values are incorporated into the competencies and all performance
· Ensure annual business plan goals at the company, division and individual level are imbedded in manager and
associate targets for the year and used to assess associate performance.
· Manage the mid-year and annual review processes to drive quality feedback to associates.
· Refresh and put in place programs that recognize team and individual accomplishments
· Responsible for assessing and recommending title changes and promotions.
· Engage in associate investigations as required.
· Create a strong pay for performance culture.
· Ensure based on peer group analysis all levels in the organization are competitively and equally paid.
· Make recommendations and manage annual incentive plans.
· Make recommendations on annual merit awards.
· Review and refresh company benefit plans to ensure the programs are competitive verse peers.
· Negotiate annuals pricing with insurers, etc.
· Monitor performance of self-insured plans.
· Oversee all UltiPro HRIS Systems including payroll, performance management and related processes including
compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
· Oversee all aspects of CSS benefit plans and related processes including compliance with all applicable federal and
Position has management responsibility for 3 resources in Bethesda and Pasadena.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
As a condition of employment with Common Securitization Solutions, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Common Securitization Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.